Period 1

Period 1

by Becky Schmidt -
Number of replies: 19

What is the Turning Point in the myth that we read today? At what point did the course of the story become set upon tragedy?

In reply to Becky Schmidt

Re: Period 1

by Becky Schmidt -

I think the turning point in the story is....

by Genesis Leon -

I think the turning point in the story is that the dad told his son to not go near the sun but his son did not took orders from his dad and he die because he was flying up and up and he fell down in the water. 

by David Moreno -

I think the  turning  point the story is when the dad said  do not  get close to the sun because your wings are made  of wax and you could died and the son died. 

by Esmeralda Dominguez Elias -

I think the part that was the tragedy was when the son fly up to the sun because her wings wher gona melt and he wild felt. and her father say that  doun't  go up. 

by Jesus Meza Carrizoza -

The turning point in the myth we learn today is that he went with his dad and they were free. The course of the story the became set up upon the tragedy is that the sun died.

by Jackie Lerma -

I think it was when the boy went to the sky.His father said not to go up that high or the wax will melt.But he did anyway.

by Kitzia Iribe -

1.When Icarus had 2 choices one was to stay with his dad and the other to go up to the sun and loose the wings and he chose to go up to the sun and he lost his wings. 

2. When Icarus chose to go up to the sun and lost his wings and fell to the water and died in the water.sad