Matrix

Matrix

by Lindsay Roberts -
Number of replies: 0

This lesson covers a subject I am weak in. It is impossible for me to give an accurate review for how well this lesson is set up for the subject. Nor were we given enough time to discuss this at the end of the year when we are swamped with grading and finals and making sure our seniors grades are finished in time for graduation. I hate to be so negative but I am not alone on these thoughts.

Using this technology is fine and it will help in the class room as we all slowly integrate it into our subject matter. It is going to take time for teachers and students alike. One word of advice to teachers who are a bit scared of this direction... use your students to learn some of this.

I have in the past and what happens is students feel empowered when they can teach a teacher. It builds relations sips. Most of us are old enough we remember high tech as getting our first colored tv. Kids today were born with an I-phone in their hand as they were pushed out of moms hips if you catch my drift. Take advantage of what they are comfortable with and learn from your students.

Next time you assign this type of work for us make it more aligned to what subjects we know therefore it is easier to apply. This is how we are trained to teach our students. Teachers are learning like their students. It is our job to teach them to be life long learners so please teach us as we would teach students.

I suggest you allow teachers to chose the lesson versus going by the table number assigned.

With that being said I am back to class with students coming in and much work to do to finish the year out.

Have a great summer!